23 July, 2009

Bloggy gone bye bye!

I was tinkering with my blog and lost all my information.
Bummer!!!! I was trying to get a new background and
some how went a little too far with the tinkering.


Luckily, I kept a copy of it on my home computer.....
but as I went to re-install all my old items a thought
occurred. Why go back to the old? Why not move forward
with a new look and design... New ideas, new thoughts.

Of coarse, I will keep writing about my life and all my
favorite stuff, but also add some new ideas I have had.

This should be fun!!!

I hope you like the new look :)

hugs~kimme

8 comments:

SisterDaughter said...

Lovely new look; and we grow as we change. Like running water.

We did that with a website a while ago when the direction of our life changed; so we started a whole new weblog, and at the top put a link to the old one, and a link to the new one at the top of the old one. If you see what we mean! And we do the same with the xanga and the blog; each reflects a different part of our life. Blessings from sunny Donegal...

white o'morn cottage said...

It looks great! I love the picket fence!

Utah Grammie said...

Wowza! I love love love the new look! Make-overs are always fun :-)

Barry said...

I love the new look and the cottage door and brickwork are just stunning.

JapaneseKeane said...

Your new design looks good!
Simple and nice :)

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi sweetie! Your new blog look is just perfect! Don't you just despise computer glitches? Such a bother!

have a happy day,
becky

sharie said...

Oh wow, thought I'd gone to the wrong site! It all looks very posh and dead swanky. Good for you for having the courage to move forward.

Aishling O'Neill Photography said...

Its a lovely design!!! Very warm and welcoming!!! :D

Aishling