24 February, 2010

What to talk about?

Hello all,  sorry I haven't been around blog land lately...
Life got in the way.

 I have been thinking about giving up blogging, but some
how I haven't been able to let go yet.  I had so much to say
over the last 2 years... but now I don't have much to say at all.

This blog all started as a place to talk about my dreams
and those dreams are still in my head, but now they have
been put on hold for an undetermined amount of time....

So now what do I talk about?  Maybe it will come to me....

Anyway, I have a new favorite singer today and his name
is Joshua Radin.



His sound is very Simon and Garfunkel and makes me wanna
go grab my moccasins from the closet and put them on.
Isn't it nice sometimes to have some feel good music on another
winter day, and believe me,  his lyrics and sound really do give
ya a prozac kinda good feeling. LOL!

I have gone up to my closet and have my moccasins on now,
along with leggings and an over sized shirt.  Boy do I look like
a hippy! But heck, I am so comfy and feel like twirling around in
my little get-up. And I can't wait for my darling daughter to come
home and give me her wonderful laugh and eye roll that tells me
that I look like the flower child that aspire to be. :)  

Here is one of the songs I am listening to while I study....
It reminds me of my husband.. Which makes me happy! :)

Enjoy!! ~kimme





Shoelaces untied
You can dry your eyes
Perfect shadows alive
Behind us
This is the day I make you mine

The way you hair lies
sometimes unrecognized
All the way from these today
on a train
Nothing to say if theres still time

But you are the one
I've been waiting for today
And her comes the sun
That's been beating more today

Lately I've lost my tongue
Today you found the sun
I know not long has grown
Well I Thank God you came along

But you are the one
I've been waiting for today
And here comes the sun
That's been beating more today

You looked right through me
When there was no one else
I am side beside you and became myself
Today.... today

You are the one
I've been waiting for today
And her comes the sun
That's been baiting on today

Song writer: Joshua Radin

1 comment:

white o'morn cottage said...

Hi Kimme. I hope you don't give up blogging. I know what you mean though. One goes through a glut and then a dearth of things to talk about. I just do it when it suits me now which is not a bad thing. No need to waffle for the sake of it. Love Pam