31 March, 2011

The Burren, County Clare

I am having so much fun designing shoes, cards, T shirts,
and all kinds of stuff from my Images and adventures I
have had in Ireland.  I am so glad I have finally found a
place that I can share my love of Ireland.

Here is my latest shoe that is made from an Image of
The Burren in County Clare, Ireland.  It is a Ked ladies
slip on shoe with a fun pink and grey design with a
shamrock on the outerside. The shoe features an 
actual image of the Burren stones with flowers. It is
too cute!  I am going to sport these all summer!!

I have also found some new cottages on my favorite
real estate sites and a few new floor plans. I will be
posting about them soon.

Thank you for stopping in. :)

This cute shoe and other unique Irish items can be
purchased at my store IrishCottageDreams - The Store.


7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

How cute are those?? You are sooooo clever!

mise said...

The Burren on shoes - ingenious! I've never seen anything like this done before.

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

Thank you Mise!! I really had fun designing them
and I was so tickled when I finished them :)

Happy Spring!!

Grannymar said...

You make shoes? How clever is that.

My late father came from Co Clare, not far from the burren. He and his siblings walked barefoot to school in summertime!

bloggingfromthebog said...

I love the Burren and will have to take a closer look at your shoes!

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

I am excited about the shoes! I bought a pair for myself... can't wait to get them :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I want a pair to remember Ireland... So unusual.