08 June, 2011

I found it! My dream cottage!!

Thanks to the help and kindness of a friend, I have found
the cottage of my dreams!!  It is well below the price I can
afford, it has the land my hubby wants, nice big garden,
and has plenty of room for guests.  The perfect cottage!

But....... The banks aren't lending!  It is a very small amount
but I don't have that kind of cash on hand.  Isn't that always
the way of it! LOL!

Oh well,  maybe it will still be around when the economy
picks up again.  And maybe then I can get the loan then :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.  I am still
caring for my sick grandmother but I will be home soon and
will continue to update you on a few new Irish topics I
exploring....Donegal and Irish cottage floorplans.

Happy summer friends!!!

2 comments:

bloggingfromthebog said...

My fingers are crossed for you to find a bank that is lending - it sounds like a wonderful cottage!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Which one is it???