29 November, 2011

On the move....





Hello everyone, It has been a long time since
I posted something and I apologize for that.

Here is a little update. We are moving again
and it is not to Ireland. It breaks my heart to
say that but it is the truth.

I dreamt of the Irish Cottage for almost
10 years but I haven't had the funds to make
that dream come true. We are moving again
for work reasons and I have mixed feelings
about it. Ever feel like you are being pulled
away from where you should be?

I am still dreaming of an Irish Cottage
waiting for me.....even if it is a vacation home....
or who knows, life has a funny way and you
just never know what will happen!

Happy Holidays!! :)

1 comment:

The Irish Granny said...

Loved the video and your story! So amazing! Wondering if you know of any reputable Irish bloggers, as I am just starting up. Would love to connect...
The Irish Granny, Kathleen