09 November, 2012

For my Cottage Loving Friends

Hello to all my Cottage loving friends! It has been a long time hasn't it.

So what would bring me out of retirement? 

You guessed it!! A sweet little cottage of course!

I have a wonderful cottage to share with you today called
Shamrock Cottage. It is located in beautiful Tramore,
County Waterford.

Waterford is a lovely place and this little cottage is
definitely a dream come true for anyone wanting to
have a sweet cottage so ideally located in town.
Plus the garden has the most spectacular views!!

The photos alone from the website made me want to
hop on a plane right now and check it all out.  But sadly,
I am tied up with so much right now and will have to
rely on y'all to head on over there and buy this cottage!!

I went off on a tangent again! sorry! You know how I
get about wonderful cottages!! ... So anyway, if having
a cottage of your own has been one of your dreams then
this one may very well be the one for you!

http://irishcottageforsale.weebly.com/

Check out the link above for the information on the town
and price of the cottage. A good deal to be had!!

Best wishes, Cottage girl

No comments: