14 November, 2012

Less of a cottage more of a Bungalow


I am writing you today from my sweet little cottage  bungalow
in the woods. I didn't buy the cottage of my dreams but I did
buy the sweetest little house. It is less of a cottage and more
of a bungalow. I may actually have to look up bungalow just
to make sure it is even a bungalow!

Anyway, we will just call it a cottage. It is very cottage like
inside. I have a pellet stove and a long bench to sit and enjoy
the fire. I also have walls that are painted a cheerful yellow.

I am happy here. I am surrounded by beauty. I have my
doggies and the ones that I love. It may not be the cottage
in Ireland that I dreamed of, endlessly talked about, searched
Ireland and the web for...  but it is sure another kind of dream
come true. It is my own slice of paradise!

My site will no longer be dedicated to me finding the cottage
of my dreams. It will be a place to talk about myself (ya know
how I love to talk about myself), Ireland, genealogy,
but mostly a place to list lovely cottages that I come across.

Who knows, maybe I will find the cottage of your dreams!



P.S. If you have a cottage for sales and would like me to include
just send me a message and I will happily list it here for you :)

No comments: